It has been a busy day and a busy week and to be able to blog now its truely a miracle.
It my brother birthday today. Apparently they cut his cake that sunday!! HAIZ. ohwells. i feel so bad for being so busy and having no time for him. Even for mark, i feel so bad for not being able to carry him when he wants attention and he cries even if he is there using his most powerful weapon-screaming and crying at me.
Its just so busy, completing tutorial and stuff, i'm still lagging behind. I have yet complete my first 3 months physics and next week we are having both chem and physics tests. CRAPP!! SHUCKS!! and i have no idea why am i smelling smoke!! i pray that it is only the incenses burning from the neighbourhood!! [and i will smell them as i sleep GROANS :( ]
I dont know but the pressure is there.. And i have created a june holiday packed with camps. HELP me mann..
i really need to start being:
1)neat
2)organize
3)manage my time well
4)study smart
5)stop being stubborn, having head swells, and having a heart of play
6) SLEEP!!
I dunno..i shant slack anymore!!
need to be serious and a mugger!!
I know my goal and i'm geared out for the challenge!!
need to give myself motivational talks liao!!
haha..
Its just make me pain to know the sadness behind people's smiles and laughter.
I dont know but i pray that everyone will feel better soon.
Just missing those Christ-filled december holidays last year.
and for my kid, i will study!!
No comments:
Post a Comment